Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lensbaby Blog Circle: Yellow


I have had the pleasure to join a blog circle with some beautiful, Lensbaby-loving women. I am so excited to share all my love of Lensbaby too! 

My world is, quite literally, freezing as I write this (-7 degrees Fahrenheit). I found that my Asian greens had bolted in my greenhouse. I love that it is 60-80 degrees in there on any given day. :) I used my Lensbaby Sweet 35 and Macro Converters for these shots. They are unprocessed images. I shot with a very cool white balance and and in-camera shift to magenta to get the soft tones you see here. 

Please continue following across the globe and see what the other amazing ladies have discovered this month with their Lensbabies.  First, you can see what my dear friend, Heather, has captured this month.



12 comments:

  1. These are stunning Caroline, absolutely perfect SOOC <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these. The colors and tones are just so beautiful. And I love that they are SOOC. You always continue to amaze and inspire me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have no words for this. These are stunning! What a gorgeous light, colours and flowers. And on top of that you create it with your lensbaby! So you're not only the creater of your own amazing pictures but of those beautiful flowers asswel! How more talented can you be... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Caroline! I love the soft tones and how they emphasize the delicate nature of newly bloomed flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this soft, pastel side of your work Caroline--and I love it! ♥ Is there anything you can't do woman? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so stunningly beautiful, Caroline! Wow! The colors, the composition, the softness.... I'm not actually usually a big fan of lensbaby shots, but I am now! And I don't even want to talk about those being SOOC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are incredible, Caroline! Such stunning colors - love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so delicate and dreamy. I just love them. I feel happier, as well as spring coming along, when I look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so soft & beautiful ... everything lensbaby was made for! gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, these are so soft, ethereal, and gorgeous. Love the color palette, and I am so amazed that these are in-camera processing. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are AMAZING. I am in love with the colors and the perspectives. I am almost speechless every time I look at these images. They make me SO happy!

    ReplyDelete